Dark Chocolate Soufflé
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease two 6-oz ramekins with olive oil and dust with sugar.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate, 1/2 tbsp olive oil and cream; let cool. Meanwhile, using electric mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Whisk egg yolks into cooled chocolate mixture; fold in egg whites, 1/4 cup sugar and cream of tartar. Pour into prepared ramekins; bake for 15 minutes.
• This recipe is easily doubled.
• Garnish with fresh berries if desired.
Cooking Method: Bake
World Cuisine: French
Product: Extra Light
Cooking With Room Temperature Eggs
There are a million recipes that call for eggs, but there’s only one tip you should remember when doing so. Let Filippo Berio tell you the secret to cooking with eggs -- and getting it right, every time. Few recipes use eggs as gloriously as this Dark Chocolate Soufflé from Filippo Berio.